March 21, 2011

Admirable qualities

March 20, 2011
Jeff and I are taking the "Marriage and Family Relations" class for Sunday School. Again. I think it's the 5th or 6th time we've taken it. Hopefully this time we actually finish the entire course.

Today's lesson was on communication. Positive communication. We started out class by writing down five admirable qualities of our spouse. Jeff and I were giggling the entire time. Here's our lists:

Mine
1. Funny
2. Hard worker
3. Involved in our kids' lives
4. Honest
5. Good cook

Jeff's
1. Great with our kids
2. Loving heart
3. Tall (yes, he wrote tall... he's always said he needed to bring some tall genes into his family)
4. Strong will with scripture study
5. Realizes the importance of family dinner
6. Patient
7. Good at recording our family history (guess this means I can keep blogging)
8. Formerly hot, currently nearing dead (remember, I wrote he was funny)

Yes, Jeff wrote three bonus qualities. I love that man.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Finishing the course requires going to SS EVERY week. I don't think I've managed that one since pre-kids!