March 26, 2011It amazes me how one day Pearl could care less about a particular toy and the next she acts like it's the ONLY thing she's ever wanted to play with. Today, it was her princess dolls and these magnetic girls with a plethora of clothes and accessories. She played with them for hours and especially loved being told to keep them on the table out of reach of her little brother. The laundry basket that I had yet to put away served as the perfect place to hang their dresses. And while I got tired of changing their outfits every 37 seconds because they were having a pajama party then a dance then a wedding then going to school, it was well worth the free time to try my hand at baking homemade dinner rolls for the first time.
Jeff was happy (with the rolls). I was happy. Pearl was happy. And Cole? Well, let's just say he felt a little left out.
1 comment:
I HATE the time-balancing act. I always feel guilty someone isn't getting their share. :(
Post a Comment