March 11, 2011The last time Disney on Ice came to town I waited and waited, debating on whether I really wanted to shell out the $$$ to go see a slew of Disney Princesses skate around the Energy Solutions Arena. I figured Pearl would love it but I wasn't too sure I'd enjoy the two hours of "magic."
But my little pip-squeak has a way of getting to me. Of course, a half-off coupon didn't hurt either.
I bought four tickets. One for me. One for Pearl. One for my sister-in-law Emily. And one for my niece Ruby. A girl's night out! Every day for two weeks, Pearl asked if it was finally "Disney on Ice day." Today, I was finally able to say yes! I can't even describe how excited she was. I thought she just might have a meltdown waiting for the train and then the show to start. We rode the train downtown, spent a grundle on popcorn and Mickey Mouse binoculars, cheered and smiled all through the show, and had quite the adventure coming back home on the train (you'll have to read my other blog for the story). It was loads and loads of fun. Magical, you might even say. When you ask Pearl what her favorite part of the show was, she'll eagerly shout, "I loved all of it!" We will definitely be making this a new girl's night out tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment