March 25, 2011I am so grateful for modern medicine.
Grateful that my Heavenly Father has blessed individuals with the knowledge to develop medicines, vaccines, and medical technology.
Grateful for a pediatrician who gets us in for an appointment as soon as possible. Because every month we're in with an ear infection.
Grateful for a pharmacy that filled our prescription in just a few minutes so I didn't have to stand there looking any more ragged than I did, with a tired and miserable little boy.
Grateful for a full night's sleep last night because I'm fairly certain I couldn't have made it through the day without it.
Grateful that wonder drugs can help my little guy feel more like himself.
And, I'm even grateful for the toys, blocks, books, dishes, towels, laundry baskets, dust rags, boxes, cups, spoons, and cars strewn about the house because that means Cole is starting to feel better.
2 comments:
Is he heading toward tubes? Or are his chronic ear infections something different?
I'm so glad he's doing better. When Nick was little, he ruptured both of his ear drums! Hopefully little Cole doesn't have that problem.
Post a Comment