
September 15, 2011
We like to joke about one of our local news stations. Every time they report "breaking news" it's a fire. It doesn't matter how big or small, it's always the same story. A fire. The other news stations could be reporting something that might be considered actual breaking news or move on to the rest of the news stories but Channel 2 does their entire broadcast on the fire.
Well, this time the breaking news was just a few miles away from us in the neighboring city. The fire is pretty low in the foothills and they've actually evacuated a good portion of neighborhoods there. And while I don't want any rain to ruin my car wash, if it saved people's homes I'd be happy to have spots again.
2 comments:
Brings back memories of our fire a year ago!
We saw the fire on our way home from the airport, it looked so cool but I hope no one was hurt or their homes damaged.
Post a Comment