March 19, 2011After braving the cold wind at my brother's lacrosse tournament (Kurtis is a stud... scored goals each game we went to), my mom, my kiddos, and I did a little clearance shopping at Carter's. I L.O.V.E Carter's clothing. It just lasts longer and fits better. And their clearance racks are super - they always have the current season clothing plus the upcoming one so you can get warm stuff and summer clothes. The only problem is, Cole keeps growing and growing and growing. Every three months we have to buy an entire new wardrobe for that kid. Thank heavens for an extra 30% clearance items PLUS a 20% off coupon I had! Yeah, I saved $40 and my kid is stylin' now! I just wish Pearl was as excited about clearance rack shopping as I was... she threw a royal tantrum because I refused to buy her a bright yellow nightgown with a mermaid on it for a whooping $26.
1 comment:
My kids have worn mostly hand me downs...even Coop. I'm SO glad for recycled clothes!!
Post a Comment