February 15, 2011

Ruby-juby

February 12, 2011
My niece Ruby-juby dropped by for a few minutes today. When she got out of the car, I couldn't help but crack a smile. Which was a good thing because I needed a good smile today. I asked her if she had picked out her own clothes today, to which she happily replied "YES!" Pink cowgirl boots, shades, a cute jacket, and her phone. But it wasn't just the clothes that made me smile, but that girl has some model-esqe attitude. A fashion diva! Which is funny because Roo-bug is more tomboyish when it comes to playing with stuff... she likes video games, sports (and she is super athletic and coordinated), trucks, race cars, and climbing on everything like a monkey. Pearl on the other hand couldn't throw a all to save her life, likes to dance, dolls, art, and yet would wear her USU tee-shirts every day if I let her.

No comments: