March 29, 2011Jeff kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday in a few weeks and I never had an answer. Until I figured out Tangled was going to be released before I turn the big 3-0. Sigh. That's a story for another day....
So a couple of weeks ago I started hinting to him - and Pearl - that I wanted Tangled for my birthday. I'm sure my not-so-subtle-hints got fairly annoying as I eagerly anticipated Tangled's release today. I even left a $5 coupon on the counter for Jeff to see on his way out the door this morning. Getting two kids out the door before a day full of meetings and projects began left me no time to go to the store and buy my own birthday present. And until Jeff sent me a text at 11:11 a.m., I was afraid the one thing I'd asked for wasn't going to be mine. But as my new favorite Disney Princess, Rapunzel, said, "Best Day Ever!!!"
1 comment:
We just got our copy today with the $5 coupon. I think M was more excited about it than me!
Post a Comment