April 29, 2011Seriously, was anyone doing anything else today?
Let it be known, however; that I am not that crazy to get up at 3 a.m. to watch the actual royal wedding. I was up at 3 with Cole but crawled back into bed once I realized I could spend all day watching wedding highlights and stories about, now called, Dutch William and Duchess Kate.
And watch we did.
Pearl was fascinated with the whole event. A real life princess! She soon dawned her best princess attire... Cinderella dress, tiara, purple gloves, and red lace "hooker" high heels. But what little girl (or 30-something girl) doesn't dream of being a princess?
3 comments:
Uh, me. I just kept hoping that this marriage turns out to be happier and more authentic than the last royal ones have been! All that 'keeping up appearances' thing does NOT look appealing to me!
Sad to admit, I forgot all about the Royal Wedding and have not even seen a single clip about it - I'm sure Bella would have been fascinated with a real-life Princess.
Those are not hooker shoes...they are cute! And I might steal them back to wear with the cute new dress I got.
Post a Comment