April 26, 2011This picture has absolutely nothing to do with today's weather. Other than the fact that we are all wishing the warm weather would stick around so we could enjoy the beautiful flowers, which are now covered in hail, snow, rain... pretty much anything cold and wet.
When the hail started coming, I told Pearl to look out the window. She was confused by what she saw. I told her it was called hail... sort of like ice/snow/rain combined. Pearl disagreed, certain I was wrong. She kept shouting at me, "No, Mom! It's salting! That's salt on the ground."
I guess it did look a bit like little salt balls everywhere. Luckily they didn't stick around for too long.
2 comments:
That's cute! After driving through SIX hail storms on our way home Sunday, my kids aren't big fans of the hail anymore.
Bella and Gabe love it when it hails. They call them Ice Balls and love listening to the noise it makes when it hits the windows.
Post a Comment