April 28, 2011I am never, I repeat NEVER going to do a craft again.
No matter how cute, how supposedly easy, and cheap some mommy blogger with way too much time on her hands says it is.
Never.
Not only did this take about 60 hours more to complete than anticipated, even with Jeff's help wrapping eggs, it also cost me a pretty penny with the yarn (and I was half-tempted to buy more at midnight as I realized I still had some empty spots showing), new glue gun, and Styrofoam wreath, but it was about two times the size and weight that I thought it would be. I have no clue how or where I'm going to hang this huge thing either... considering I didn't get a practice run this Easter.
2 comments:
It DID turn out cute, though!
It's way cute though! How could you hate on it? By the way, I have some glue gun glue for you...as I'm sure it's too late to return it.
Post a Comment