January 7, 2011I finally got to meet my good friend Libbey's baby... Alexia. Isn't she cute? And she has the most gorgeous skin tone! I'd love for my pasty white kids to have some of her coloring. She's three months old. I'm lucky she's not 12 at the rate I was going. It seems like dragging two kids somewhere takes 15 times the effort than one. Plus with all the colds, flus, and viruses Cole and I have had over the past few months, I never dared go visit because I didn't want to get mom or new baby sick. Lucky for me, Libbey is a go-er. She just happened to be out and about running errands and I had told her to drop by and pick up Cole's Bumbo. Why buy one when you can just use a friend's? I was so glad for our short visit! I miss talking to Libbey everyday at work. She is a ray of sunshine!!! And by the looks of it, I think she's got a little ray of sunshine in Alexia.
1 comment:
Jenny, You're too kind and too funny! Thanks for the Bumbo and for making my day brighter too! Can't wait to actually see you twice in a month!
Post a Comment