January 5, 2011

Cooties

January 4, 2011
We played one of Pearl's new games today... in the few moments of silence while Cole had a 20 minute power nap. Cooties. What a funny name.

Anyway, Pearl did fairly well playing by the rules until she got tired of waiting to roll a six to finish off her Cooties' legs. But her patience paid off and she won.

What I wasn't expecting after her victory, was a double-Cootie wedding. For some reason, she was set on having the boy Cooties marry the girl Cooties. They kissed - which is what I think is happening in this picture - sang a wedding song, and as Pearl said, "lived happily ever after." But then again, they are Cooties.

2 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

Hope the don't catch anything...

Amy said...

I'm having a moment here...a total flashback. I forgot until right now that I had Cooties and used to LOVE playing that game! I am so going to the store tomorrow and getting it. Thanks for refreshing my memory!