January 25, 2011There are a few things that take you back to your childhood... like finger paints, graham crackers, and smelly markers. Grape, mint, licorice, lemon, orange, cinnamon, blueberry, and cherry smelly markers to be exact. I probably would have gone years before finding these in a dark corner of my office had Pearl not insisted on "going for a walk to your office" then needing some paper to color her friends a picture on. She thought they were awesome. So awesome in fact that those Mr. Sketch markers ended up all over her lips and hands as she sniffed every single one of them, multiple times, as she scribbled all over a few scraps of paper I gave her. I just wish I could have had as much fun with them as Pearl did instead of working my way through a mound of reports scattered all over my desk.
1 comment:
It always amazed me how many things could get lost in such small cubicle space!
Post a Comment