January 16, 2011I've waited a long, very long time to find the perfect thing to put next to our Old Main painting in the living room. It just seemed blah - like something was missing. You see, for the past three years I've kicked my own butt for not buying some orange glass votives that cost a whooping $15 each. When I finally convinced myself I could splurge and spend $30 on them, they were gone. And I didn't find anything I liked until I saw these wall sconces in a Pottery Barn magazine. They definitely weren't $30. But my sweet kids via their dad, bought them for me for Christmas. Jeff hung them for me yesterday and after finding two orange candles on clearance for $2, my long awaited decor is complete!
2 comments:
I hate the non-buyer remorse!
They were pretty close to $30. So stop thinking about it.
Post a Comment