January 5, 2011

Car wash

January 5, 2011
It usually takes weeks and weeks of serious nagging on Jeff's part before I get around to washing his truck. I know it drives him absolutely crazy to see the truck so filthy but I'm just lazy I guess. That, and the fact that every time I take one of the vehicles to the car wash, I somehow manage to embarrass myself. Like, last time I took the truck in and I kept my foot on the brake even though the sign clearly says "Foot Off Brake." I'm pretty sure I hadn't slept that night.. or something like that. Yeah I felt cool when the kid said, "Ma'm your brake lights are on."

"Ma'm?" Really? Uh, I'm old.

Well, tonight I shocked not only Jeff but myself. I took the truck to get a good washing. It looks almost new. But that's not even the best part. The best part is I put the truck in Neutral, took my foot off the brake, relaxed, and came home to a surprised and very happy husband.

No comments: