February 2, 2011People call us crazy. I understand, really. Driving to Logan for a 9 p.m. basketball game with two kids who you know will be crazy the next day because they're too tired is nuts. Especially considering the frigid temperatures we've had lately.
But those same people have obviously never experienced the Spectrum. AKA, the LOUDEST arena in all of college basketball.
And with a blowout over Nevada, the game on ESPN, and Wild Bill bringing the entire student section to their feet to sing, "I'm a little teapot" and effectively distract a Nevada player from making his free throws, the entire nation is now starting to give the Aggies some long overdue love. It was well worth getting home at 1:30 in the morning.
Go Aggies!
3 comments:
Dragging two kids out at 9 instead of to bed? You ARE crazy! :)
I'm SOOOOO glad that you linked to the video of that!
I have to admit, I did think you were nuts when you were leaving daycare and headed north! Good job for getting out and having a good time!
Post a Comment