February 11, 2011I've been so pent up with anger today that I decided I better get us all out of the house - even with dust, laundry, and crumbs on the floor needing my attention - before I yelled anymore. Pearl suggested we "do something fun" so we settled on Kangaroo Zoo (or the indoor park as Pearl calls it). It's basically $9 of as much bouncy house, bouncy slides, stale air, and germs you can handle. I thought it a bit weird that even myself and Cole had to take our shoes off even though we weren't going to do much bouncing. Although Cole would have loved to join his sister on everything. He kept trying to follow her until he figured out he could roll off the edges of everything and I'd catch him. Sort of like the roll off the bed and couch games his Dad lets him play. After two hours of fun, Pearl finally told me she was "soaking" (aka, sweating) and could leave. We made a pit stop at McDonald's for an ice cream cone on the way home. But you probably guessed that from the remnants of my cone on Cole's face. If only all of life's problems could be solved with bouncy houses and ice cream.
1 comment:
We need to schedule a play date to catch up!!
Post a Comment