April 20, 2011I had the chance of sneaking away on my lunch hour to see my good friend Nicole and her brand new baby, Parker Madeline. Actually, Nicole insisted I come and see her in the hospital... like I needed any insisting to come and hold a new baby! I just love Nicole! She is such a wonderful friend, funny, great listener, and makes almost as cute of babies as I do. Her daughter Gabby is just a couple of months younger than Pearl and now that Parker has arrived, Cole can have a little friend. I got to hold this sweet little bundle for almost an hour. I couldn't believe how tiny she was! But I guess after lugging around a squirmy, almost one-year-old, a new baby is a pretty drastic change. It made me sad to realize my baby isn't a baby anymore. He's a big boy!
Don't tell Jeff, but getting to snuggle with a precious little baby, almost made me want to think about having another one. I said ALMOST.... I haven't forgotten the nine months of puking it takes for me to get them here yet!
3 comments:
Now that my pregnancy is almost over, I'm getting kind of sad because I know this will be my last. I ALMOST want to have another and I haven't even had this one yet! I'm sure once she's arrived and I'm completely sleep deprived, I will feel differently.
Just do it!!! You aren't getting any younger. hee hee!
Now that is a cute baby! Nicole hee hee
Post a Comment