June 9, 2011I'm homeless right now.
At work, I mean.
Our cubicles are getting reconfigured... only a year behind schedule. Don't worry, I'm not losing my window! So it's been sort of chaotic in the office with everyone scrambling to pack up, label, de-junk, and then find somewhere to put all the crap we accumulate. Being the last ones on the floor to get our offices reconfigured, space was at a minimum for storage. Our awesome secretary, Missi, (who also redesigned my entire cubicle last second because I had a slight panic attack over losing my corner desk) managed to find a teeny-tiny conference room for all 14 of us to stuff everything in. Computers, files, papers, chairs, keyboards, lamps, and yes, even our trash cans.
But the best part about moving, was hearing one of my coworkers, Catherine, upon seeing the massive stack of boxes after looking for a place to put her 15 boxes, shriek, "HOLY S*#!" loud enough for everyone on our floor to hear!
2 comments:
Nice! But sad to say I don't miss those days. :)
I am amazed that it actually happened.
Post a Comment