June 7, 2011Tuesdays are going to be very long days at our house this month.
Dance lessons and now swimming lessons.
Pearl had so much fun last year, that when Candy said she was teaching them again, I couldn't resist signing her up. Besides, I wanted to see if Pearl had made any improvements from last year. She has. She remembered how to blow bubbles, kick, float, do "monkey-airplane-soldier", and most impressively, she can jump off the diving board without screaming for someone to hold her hands.
I should really just call it a day and not go into work at all. We roll in after swimming about 11 a.m. then leave early to get to dance by 5 p.m. So far Pearl has been a good sport about getting shuttled from one activity to the next but there's still two more weeks until dance is over (hopefully FOREVER!).
1 comment:
Wishful thinking on the dance thing! I too thought the same thing and we are going on year #4. But she did inform me she wants to try sports. Can't wait!
Post a Comment