June 16, 2011

Sprinkler system

June 15, 2011
Had I all the money I could dream of, first on my list of things to buy would be a sprinkler system for the hubby. An automatic, programmable, effortless one.

You see, Jeff is the sprinkler system at our house. Left in my care, our lawn would be dead before the end of June. Every summer we watch the neighbors effortlessly keep their lawns green while Jeff has to move sprinklers by hand all evening long around our third of an acre yard.

Someday. Someday.

2 comments:

Rhetta said...

We're on a half acre and I still pull hoses. I watch our neighbors systems shoot water geysers when they are all asleep and admire how much of the road gets watered but not their lawns...

But, I too would love an automatic system without all the breaking pipes, mowed off heads and maintenance!

Kami said...

I assure you that sprinkling systems are not effortless! M is repairing or adjusting those things all the time. :(