January 30, 2011

Buddies

January 27, 2011
Jeff and "Fern" are best buddies. I'm a tad jealous about how excited Cole gets the second Jeff walks in the door. I mean, sure, I'm the favorite at bedtime and when a diaper needs changing but Jeff takes the cake when it comes to entertainment. Cole babbles "da da da da" about a zillion times a day. He goes crazy with excitement when he hears his dad's voice. And tonight was no exception. The minute Cole realized Jeff was home, it was all squeals and arms reaching out for daddy. They played, wrestled, flipped off the couch, got tossed in the air, blew raspberries on their tummies, and other things boys do. It makes my heart melt to watch.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Wait until the full-on wrestling starts. There are something best left to the dads!

Jeff Johnson said...

Dads are the BEST!
or is that Best Friends?!?