January 11, 2011

Embarrassing moment

January 10, 2011
With the frigid temperatures I broke out a turtleneck today. And this is how pathetic I am. I actually looked for the tag in it for the sole purpose to NOT put it on backwards.

I left the house warm and cozy with my turtleneck on the right way, I was sure of it.

But once I got to work and unbundled myself from my coat, gloves, and two kids, my neck was super itchy. Weird. Turtlenecks usually don't bug me too much. In the midst of a conversation with one of my coworkers who just happens to be extremely fashionable, and in the midst of a good neck scratching, I felt something odd. The tag!

I was horrified!!! Did I not specifically think to myself this morning, DO NOT PUT THIS ON BACKWARDS! Then it dawned on me. I had noticed it was fitting a bit funny all day. It was a little tight, and not just because of my baby fat. But the stretched out part from your boobs is on your backside instead of the front. I ran to the bathroom completely embarrassed, trying not to laugh out loud at myself, and hoping my coworker hadn't noticed my embarrassing moment.

Needless to say, things fit much better the rest of the day.

2 comments:

Kami said...

At least it wasn't inside-out, too!

Jeff Johnson said...

Nice work babe.