January 12, 2011You'll never guess who is sick at our house, again.
Cole.
Yup. The little guy broke out in a fever last night, again. It's getting really old. Since Thanksgiving, I swear he has been sick with a fever (with a cough, snotty nose, and ear infections as bonuses) every 7-10 days. His fever is around 102-103 degrees for 3-4 days and then it's gone. The doctor says I have to start tracking every time he's got a fever, documenting how high it is and how long it lasts so we can figure out if it's just bad luck and he's catching a new virus every time or something else. I'm not sure how I feel about the "something else." It would be nice to know what we're dealing with but then again, it might not be a good diagnosis.
At any rate, I really wanted to go on a rant about having to take care of sick baby all night for days on end and only getting to stay home with my kids when they are sick but something today reminded me how lucky I am to have my sweet boy. And a very sweet husband who does his best to help me out when I'm totally frazzled from sleeping three hours and holding a crying kid all day. I just hope this doesn't last too much longer.
2 comments:
Boo to sick babies!
me too.
Post a Comment