January 13, 2011 I can dream that this fascination with vacuums will last, right? Or at least dream that he won't run out of the room screaming in terror like his sister every time I turn the vacuum on, right?
For your sake I hope it does. Jason LOVES to vaccum and it is the best thing ever! My parents even bought him his own working vaccum for Christmas. He loves to vaccum and dust, I'm just not sure where he got it from, but I'm not complaining!
2 comments:
Coop runs out, too. I think he is overly sensitive to loud noises. Maybe that's P's issue? And Cade LOVES to vacuum, so dream on!
For your sake I hope it does. Jason LOVES to vaccum and it is the best thing ever! My parents even bought him his own working vaccum for Christmas. He loves to vaccum and dust, I'm just not sure where he got it from, but I'm not complaining!
Post a Comment