January 11, 2011

Poofy-ness

January 11, 2011
Pearl is a goofball. One minute she wants to fight, tackle, and judo-chop you into smithereens. Then the next, she wants to wear a princess dress, have a tea party, and twirl around the room. This was one of those moments when she wanted to be a princess... I think originally a pirate princess. She then discovered the air vent and the fun it could be when you stand over it with your princess dress. It goes "poofy" and makes you and your mom laugh hysterically! Pearl told me, "Mom, look my dress is poofy and my butt is big now!" Someday, she'll regret saying that part about her butt. Don't you just love this girl's spunk and imagination? Not to mention her red Kool-aid (aka "Daddy juice") dyed lips? And even with her crazy, wild, unkempt hair I think she is just gorgeous.

3 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Love the butt in that dress! lol!

Kami said...

I loved doing that when I was a kid. I need to try it again.....just for fun!

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

That's the best part about being a girl, you can do it all. Play rough and tough, and then dress to the nines and be out on the town. I want Alexia to be exactly the same!