January 30, 2011

Secretariat

January 29, 2011
It's obvious I didn't take this picture. What with my new knowledge of photography, you'd think I'd have done something myself but nope. Last night as I was at class, Jeff and the kids had a "kids and daddy date" eating pizza and buying a new movie I've been hoping for. Secretariat.

Amazing story. I'm a sucker for horse films, especially true stories. What I didn't know, was how much Pearl would enjoy a non-cartoon, non-princess movie. The kid ran in circles as fast as she could during each racing scene. She galloped, trotted, yee-hawed, and ran at least a mile during the movie. And has begged to watch the "Big Red" movie ever since.

4 comments:

Kami said...

L.O.V.E. this movie!

Jeff Johnson said...

cheater!

Fondario Family said...

Cute, wonder if my kids will sit and watch this with me...it will be a nice change from Backyardigans, Dora, Diego, and Wonder Pets.

Leslie said...

Have you seen "Dreamer"? If you are a sucker for the horse films--you will love it!