January 2, 2011The big day has come... Pearl is officially in Primary. Of course she's been sneaking in to Sunbeams for the last couple of weeks because she's "too big" for nursery. So today, when it's official, she decides she doesn't want to go. Jeff thought it was because all the kids she was happy to get away from were now in class with her. I don't blame her. In our geezer ward, her class has the most kids in it. She came home signing some Primary song I don't know - although I'm sure I should know - something about "Mary, Mary hush see the Child." Luckily, I do know all the words to "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam!"
I really can't believe my spunky Pearl is old enough to be a Sunbeam. What I CAN believe, is her willingness (ha ha) to get her picture taken on this important day.
1 comment:
She was happy to have her picture taken with me.
Post a Comment