January 28, 2011I convinced Jeff that watching the dwarfs wouldn't kill him - or them - so I could take a photography basics class from Robert Dyer Photography. AKA Uncle Bob. He is the best, really.
Four hours and my brain is fried. Luckily, the single most important thing Uncle Bob told us has stuck... white balance, white balance, white balance. Of course I sort of cheated on this one because I got a 20 minute mini-lesson about this at Christmas and have been trying to set my white balance every since. But my pictures still look horribly amateur, yellow, and just blah most of the time. I blame it on two kids who won't hold still, smile, or look at the camera to save their lives.
Here's hoping some tips from a pro pay off.
2 comments:
I got that lesson, but have forgotten it. You'll have to teach me again!
. . . and I dont' even know what you are talking about, you're one step ahead of me!
Post a Comment