January 19, 2011

Welcome back

January 18, 2011
A week off of work with a sick kid and a holiday and this is my welcome back. A huge stack of reports my boss left on my chair. Seriously, this stack was at least a good six inches tall. I'm not joking. Did I mention this huge stack of reports are apparently my reading material so I can write another report that I've never done but got stuck doing because we are short staffed? Oh, and I already had two reports to write this week to begin with? And it's a three-day work week because of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day? Yeah, my week is going to be that fun. I should have stayed home with a sick kid again because at least that way my only assignment would be taking a shower before Jeff gets home from work.

2 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

Gotta wash the stink off...

Kami said...

Just do what I did....be a quitter! ha ha!