June 12, 2011

Just married

June 10, 2011
My wonderful friend, Teresa, got hitched tonight.

Her spring garden wedding was beautiful! Her self-proclaimed "bridezilla" moment the weekend before paid off because the yard looked great. The food was delicious... Filipino party food which made Jeff happy. The atmosphere was causal, comfy, and fun. Her cakes? AWESOME! I was sad I made myself stick to the rules of this whole take-a-picture-a-day-for-an-entire-year because I really wanted everyone to see the beehive cake and the white cake with grass and bees on it. Super cute. Especially considering Teresa and Rodney have their own beehive. Which, they used when sending everyone home with honey from their bees as a thank you gift.

But, I figured I should show off the beautiful bride, who looked absolutely stunning! When she walked down the isle, I didn't think it was her! Plus, I think I'm in like five pictures on my blog.

Here's wishing Teresa and Rodney a lifetime of happiness!

1 comment:

Kami said...

You look like you're part of the wedding party with that shirt on!