August 25, 2011

Free shoes

August 23, 2011
Several weeks ago, my favorite, trusty black heels broke. Split clear through the entire length of the shoe, right under the ball of my foot. The only thing holding it together was the actual leather of the shoe. It was slightly traumatic. I've been too lazy, too frumpy, and too poor to go buy me a new pair of heels so I continued to clomp around at work with a broken shoe.

Jeff got tired of me complaining so he took me shoe shopping tonight. Pearl and Cole were also able to get Dad to buy them shoes... shocking that Jeff was the only one to walk away shoeless. I think he gets tired of me buying "cheap" shoes but hey, he wasn't complaining when I found these both on clearance. And the best part? It was buy one clearance shoe, get one free! Yes, that's right! FREE!!! A grand total of $17.04 for two pairs of new heels. Who cares if they are last fall's style? I got a free pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Those are the best kind!