August 11, 2011

Ms. Megan

August 2, 2011
We had a surprise today... Pearl got to move up to the Kindergarten class. Apparently, Ms. Penny decided Pearl was more than ready to be in there and was tired of Pearl's friend Audrey asking when her "Pearlie" was coming to their class. Even though she's been asking every day since her test with Ms. Penny a few months ago, it was kind of a shock. Pearl was way excited but really sad that she wouldn't get to see Ms. Megan anymore. Ms. Megan is awesome! She is a great preschool teacher.... she has a lesson every day with a theme, book, treat, and art project. When Ms. Sara left, I was really worried about how Pearl would adjust to a new teacher. But Ms. Megan happily welcomed Pearl into her arms and the two have become fast friends, chatting all during recess because Pearl was one of only two girls in her class. I admit, I'm probably more upset about the pleasant news than Pearl was. I get just as attached to my kids' daycare providers as they do.

No comments: