July 31, 2011Pearl is full of humor. Takes after her father.
She informed us tonight, with one hand in the air and one on her hip in a very matter of fact tone of voice, and I quote, "If we have three kids, me and Dad are moving out."
Uh, first of all where did she get the idea that we would have another kid?
And second of all, where in the world did she come up with this? We hadn't been talking about anything kid-related before she randomly told us this. Although I did lecture Jeff about how being careful about what he talked about in front of her. He often threaten and teases that if I get pregnant, he's moving out because our house isn't big enough for one more person. When we asked her where she and dad would be moving to, she replied, "The park. In a tent."
What else could we do but laugh.
2 comments:
That there's funny! Love you guys. Patty
You might want to "mention" to Jeff that there IS a fool-proof way to prevent a third pregnancy!
Post a Comment