Jeff has this fascination with the Home Shopping Network. Something about a 24/7 infomercial just gets the man all giddy. Luckily for our savings, he always seems to stumble on the HSN when they have ladies perfume or old granny-looking sweaters on.
Until tonight.
He happened to be channel surfing when low-and-behold the HSN had something manly on... electronics. An 8" LCD 1GHz Processor Wi-Fi tablet with Amazon Appstore to be precise. And seeing as how the ONLY thing Jeff has asked for this Christmas is a Kindle Fire - and this bad boy has a Kindle built into it - I told him to order it. You should have seen the excitement on his face when I again told him to go grab his phone and order it. It was simple, fast, and you got to talk to a very nice lady on the other end of the phone who was more than excited when she found out Jeff hadn't ever bought anything from the HSN before. I can totally see why people get into trouble watching this channel.
I think I'll print out this picture and wrap it up to remind him the real present was crossing something off his bucket list - buy something off the Home Shopping Network. Check!
No comments:
Post a Comment