A daily snapshot of 2011

December 16, 2011

I'm bored

December 16, 2011
How is it possible that these two were complaining about being bored a mere three seconds before I discovered this huge disaster?
Posted by Jenny at 11:11 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Bored? Check out my other blogs

The family blog
2012 Daily Blog
2010 Daily Blog
2009 Daily Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2011 (360)
    • ▼  December (29)
      • A dinner maker
      • Looks like Santa found us
      • Last minute gifts
      • Christmas Eve eve
      • Dairy princesses
      • I am not showing up empty-handed one more time
      • Cool band-aids
      • Luke 2
      • Don't be fooled
      • One out of a million
      • I'm bored
      • Wrapping frenzy
      • Stamped and mailed
      • Cole really needs some "boy" toys
      • Sugar cookies
      • Home Shopping Network
      • Pearl's Christmas stocking
      • Look at my new laptop
      • Christmas countdown
      • Peppermint wreath
      • I can do it myself
      • Bananas
      • The problem with Buddy
      • Tomorrow will be better
      • Grateful for a warm house
      • Wind storm damage
      • Twiners
      • Aunt Kimmy
      • Can't we do something fun yet?
    • ►  November (44)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (29)
    • ►  July (33)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (33)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (30)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by RBFried. Powered by Blogger.