Every year Jeff rolls his eyes at my frantic efforts to get Christmas cards printed, addressed, stamped, and mailed. I think it's mainly a money thing... something about having to pay for printing and then buy a roll of stamps, which seem to increase in cost every year. I remind him that it's nice for family we don't see much and it helps us keep the few friends we do have. Plus, it gives me bragging rights to show off my cute kids. And let's face it. We're old now and Christmas cards are something that old people enjoy.
This year though, he was pleasantly surprised with my subtle tribute to Aggie greatness... thanks to Robert Dyer Photography's creative custom card creation! Jeff even told me he liked them and took one to hang up in his office.
See, I told you we were old.
1 comment:
I think they turned out great!
Post a Comment