July 13, 2011In an attempt to erase the memories of whiny and barfing children during Jeff's birthday dinner, we went to Baskin Robbins tonight for a free ice cream cone. My husband knows us all too well... we love ice cream. Especially free ice cream. So he signed us all up for the Baskin Robbins' birthday club, where we get a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream on our birthdays. Jeff and Pearl both got some wild-colored ice cream that Pearl always gets whereas I opted for a more grown-up flavor... Oreo. Jeff said I need to get better flavors since Cole spit out the bite I gave him of mine and insisted on eating half of his Dad's. Personally, I don't see anything flawed in my logic. I didn't have to share!
1 comment:
That's funny. Miles always opts for the toxic looking blue cotton candy flavor at Coldstone. I groaned until I tried some of his leftovers and realized it does taste pretty awesome!
Post a Comment