July 10, 2011

Just a little crabby

July 9, 2011
Cole has been a little crabby today. Hence, the shirt I got in Baltimore a few years ago for Pearl that says, "Just a little crabby."

Not that I blame him. Last night during Jeff's birthday dinner, he puked all over the place. Luckily he waited to spew until after we had eaten and were leaving the restaurant. He continued to throw up all night so Cole and slept on the floor together so I could hold his poor little head up.
Once the barfing stopped, the other end has been sick. Yeah, that was fun. And it ruined our plans to go to Cherry Hills Resort with my brother and his family. Oh well. Hopefully he gets feeling better in a few days.

It's moments like these when you realize you really are a parent. Staying up all night to hold a sick baby and wishing you could be sick for them.

No comments: