July 6, 2011

Cruze

July 1, 2011
Remember my failed attempt at driving lessons?

Well, nearly two years after buying the Audi, I finally told Jeff it wasn't going to happen. I'm never going to learn to drive a stick. At least not anytime soon. It's not that I don't want to learn. I just have certain criteria to learn, like not having our kids screaming for their lives in the back seat. We just never were able to find a good chunk of time without the dwarfs to have driving lesson #2.

So this afternoon we picked up a brand new 2011 Chevy Cruze. Which, as of today, is the number one selling car in America. Great. I'll never be able to find it in the parking lot now. It's not our dream car, but we got an awesome interest rate on our loan, cashed in nearly $4,000 in GM card points, and decided it will be a good vehicle for our family. And besides, Jeff gets his truck back.
Apparently it smells like a girl and needs a good spraying of WD-40 to make it more manly.

Jeff and I have a deal... he picks the vehicle and I pick the color. Jeff thought I'd go for this ice blue color but I surprised him when I said I wanted the black with titanium in the paint. It's shiny. Duh. Girls like shiny things... like diamonds. The picture doesn't do the paint job justice but trust me, it sparkles. And it's oh so clean. Now if I can just keep it that way.

No comments: