June 29, 2011I don't usually have cravings. But with summer finally here, and limes super cheap, I've had a hankering for something lime-y.
Like these lime bars. Ironically, I worked with Maria at the health department before she became a food blogger extraordinaire.
The refreshing taste of limes on a hot summer day, coupled with the sweetness of sweetened condensed milk, and the crunch of a buttery graham cracker crust was just too much to resist. Besides, I needed something for F.H.E. yesterday. And so tonight, three days after making lime bars, I've eaten all but four squares of the entire batch.
My hips will regret this decision. But my mouth is enjoying every morsel.
1 comment:
Funny...I made her chewy lime sugar cookies (with toasted coconut) today! Except I froze the dough so I can enjoy a good chunk of it daily until I decide to bake the rest! :)
Post a Comment