July 16, 2011It didn't matter that we'd already gone out for ice cream once this week. We were in Logan and I really wanted an Aggie ice cream. Along with half of Cache Valley!
But it's not like we go to Aggie Ice Cream every time we go to Logan. In fact, I think this was the first time Pearl had actually gotten a cone of her favorite - Aggie Blue Mint - and ate it outside on the benches. Jeff went with the ever-popular Lemon Custard and I opted for the Raspberries 'n Cream flavor.
Oh. My. Creamy. Heavenly. Deliciousness.
1 comment:
P is a girl after my own heart. When we were camping a couple weeks ago, M stopped in town on his way back from fishing and bought me an Aggie Blue Mint ice cream...then sped back to camp so I could enjoy it before it melted. HEAVEN!
Post a Comment