July 20, 2011

Smarshmallow Temples

July 18, 2011
Our F.H.E. attempt is still going strong. We've kept at it every week that we haven't been out of town. Song. Lesson. And most importantly, a treat. Jeff has warned me that if I keep this "religious stuff up" I'm going to get thrown in the bishopric. Not me, my friend.

During Primary yesterday, Pearl learned about temples. Her class even made a temple out of marshmallows and toothpicks. She was very excited about. So excited that we decided to put Pearl in charge of F.H.E. tonight. Hence the recreation of the temple "smarshmallows." Pearl made two temples, the tall one in the middle and the short one in the front. My temple is the one on the left, with marshmallow covered corners and the Angel Moroni on top. And Jeff's temple is hidden in the back, with spider legs coming out of the foundation. Cole ate whatever marshmallows we dropped. We all had a fun time. And hopefully, the kids learned how special temples are to us.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Great idea....I might have to steal that one!