November 4, 2011

30 minute parking

October 27, 2011
Others might not find this story very funny, but I sure laughed.

I serve on my kids' daycare advisory committee, basically a group of moms who want to know what's going on and make improvements. It's sort of like daycare PTA. As part of my committee responsibilities, I was in charge of a Little Caesar's Pizza Kit fundraiser. To save money on having the orders trucked over to our building, I decided to just load up my car with pizzas, crazy bread, salads, and cookie dough. The only drawback to this idea, was having to make several trips to get all 43 boxes inside. My friend Nicole who was nice enough to help me, suggested I just park in the 30 minute parking spot so we had less carrying to do.

Well... I forgot all about that 30 minute rule until I left for home three hours later. Oops.

No comments: