November 4, 2011

Say cheese!

October 21, 2011
We had family pictures taken today at Wheeler Farms. I thought it was pert-near sinful that we have yet to get a single professional family picture taken since we had kids. Yes, I said kids. I can count on two hands the number of pictures we have with the four of us.

Pathetic considering my Uncle Bob is a professional photographer (Robert Dyer Photography). And I have several very large photos of my babies hanging on our walls.

So with fall's gorgeous colors and two unhappy and hungry children we made it through the session. Cole was less than his happy, curious self and Pearl was less than cooperative. Good thing my Uncle Bob has dealt with us before (and still likes us). We even talked him in to taking some pictures of us decked out in our Aggie gear.

Now if I can just convince Jeff that's it ok to spend as much as I did on updating all of our photos.

2 comments:

Kami said...

We just did family pics, too. So glad that's checked off for another year!

Fondario Family said...

Can't wait to see them! I need to get some done too, and I have one more kid than you, it is pert-near sinful!