November 17, 2011I missed a very important event last weekend, while at my Grandma Great's funeral.
USU vs. BYU
It was hard not being there. But I knew if Jeff had missed "Aggie weekend" he might never forgive me. Or get over missing not one, but two Aggie victories. Friday, the USU men's basketball team won "the team down south" and then Saturday, those Aggies pulled off a last minute victory on the football field. I knew I was coming home to a happy husband.
Now to tie this to today's picture. Jeff sent me a text right before the game started with this picture of the USU student section, dubbed the "Hurd." The place was packed to the brim with students an hour before the game. They'd been camping out in the sub-zero temperatures for days to get a spot. #occupythespectrum was being tweeted all over the place, encouraging students to pack the house and keep up the reputation that The Spectrum is one of the hardest places to play in the country. After putting the kids to bed, Jeff found some highlights from the game for us to watch. He wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on any of the funny signs the students brought, or the highlights from the game. It was fun sitting together on the couch, laughing and cheering.
No comments:
Post a Comment