I spent all night baking in preparation for tomorrow's feast that I totally spaced taking a picture of something. So you get a picture of the aftermath of my late night baking spree.
My Mom gave us the assignment of making rolls, cranberry sauce, and grape juice. All homemade. And if baking rolls from scratch wasn't enough, I decided to make a batch of sugar cookies for the little girls to decorate. I have a ton of cookie cutters for all occasions, sprinkles galore, and a bunch of fun icings. Plus, Pearl and Ruby get bored with the idea of having a post-I'm-so-stuffed-after-eating-too-much nap so I try to have something fun for them to do after Thanksgiving dinner. But after 4+ hours of baking and doing dishes, I thought I'd have more to show for all my work. Luckily my talented sister turned the turkeys, leaves, and footballs into just what I'd envisioned.
1 comment:
I lucked out with my assignment this year: veggie tray! No cooking required. :)
Post a Comment