November 15, 2011

Gloria

November 11, 2011
Meet Gloria.

My Dad's GPS thingy, that tells him how to get from point A to point B. Not that my Dad needs directions... I believe him to be the sole male on this planet who really could away with not stopping and asking for directions.

Gloria can be a tad feisty though. She doesn't like to be left alone in the car, especially when it's cold. And if she is, she will randomly reboot herself. Gloria also expects full compliance with what she says. If you make an impromptu potty break without consulting her first, she squawks at you in this annoyed voice, "re-calculating.... re-calculating."

But Gloria managed to get us from Utah to Sidney, Nebraska today. And for that I'm grateful.

Oh and total side note, but since today is 11/11/11.... I had to add that my sister and I stayed in room 111 tonight! As Kimmy would say, it was fantastic!

1 comment:

Jeff Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.