November 21, 2011 I must be getting old because I lost a game of Memory to a four-year-old. And I wasn't even trying to be nice and let Pearl win... she's just a lot smarter than me.
I grew up loving Memory, so I was excited to get it for Miles. The only problem was we got the Cars version and they all start to look the same to me. I was better at it when I was 5 years old!
3 comments:
Kaleb beats me...every time!
Pearl kicks butt at memory. It's because I play to win when we play. So, she brings her A game to memory.
I grew up loving Memory, so I was excited to get it for Miles. The only problem was we got the Cars version and they all start to look the same to me. I was better at it when I was 5 years old!
Post a Comment